UWG Carrollton Academic Testing Services provides face to face exam proctoring for UWG Online courses each semester. The testing fee for this service is $10 but will be waived for Spring semester 2021 due to Covid19. Students who are enrolled in UWG Online courses and are in need of scheduling a proctored exam with us that is outside the time offered by the instructor should do the following:
- Your instructor should provide information to you at the beginning of the semester in your class syllabus regarding proctored exams. Please be sure to follow your instructor's directions on scheduling proctored exams and communicate to them if you schedule with us. Contact Academic Testing Services to schedule your testing appointment by either calling (678)-839-6435 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When scheduling your appointment, please include your first and last name, course name, and instructor.
- We may already have set scheduled days/times for your UWG Online course exam that have been previously arranged with your instructor. If so, you can schedule for one of the scheduled times with us. If not, we will schedule you based on our availability. Our office is open M-F from 8:00am - 5:00pm. Academic Testing Services strictly enforces a 48-hour in advance policy for students to schedule testing appointments with us. The recommended time to schedule exams with us is at least one week ahead, but this policy means that you will need to schedule at least 48 hours prior to your exam time (excluding weekends). We strongly encourage that you schedule any testing appointments for confirmed test dates at the beginning of each semester. We do not take walk-ins.
- After you have confirmed your testing appointment with our office, please use the registration link at the bottom of this page to complete the online registration.
- Upon arrival for your exam, please bring a valid photo ID and any instructor-approved materials for your exam (if allowed) to Strozier Hall 108 to check in.
- If your exam is paper-based, Academic Testing Services will be responsible for submitting your completed exam to your instructor.
In accordance with the CDC and USG guidelines for COVID19, the instructions below should be followed when arriving at the Testing Center in Strozier Hall:
1. Prior to entering the Testing Center, examinees are required to wear a mask or facial covering. This is a University System
of Georgia requirement (https://www.usg.edu/ coronavirus/). Any surgical or cloth
face mask, including a homemade face mask, is acceptable as long as your mouth and
nose are fully covered. If you do not have a mask upon arrival, one will be provided
for you. Anyone not using a face covering will be asked to wear one or leave the area.
2. When entering Strozier Hall, if others are present in the lobby or main office, stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other people in the waiting area. Signage will be available to direct you to an available seat. The Testing Center Staff will greet you in the lobby at the time of your testing appointment.
3. If you need assistance, please wait in the lobby if someone is already being helped in the front office until they exit.
4. Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby, locker room and testing rooms. Please be sure to sanitize your hands upon entrance and exit of the Testing Center and any other entry points.
5. Testing check-in will be done individually and the Testing Center staff will provide you with further instructions at the time of your appointment to ensure a safe testing experience for everyone.
6. If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19, please call the Testing Center to reschedule your test.
*If you have any concerns about testing in a face to face environment, please contact our testing office at 678-839-6435 or email@example.com.
If you need further help from UWG Online regarding exams or course support, please visit this link for assistance: https://www.westga.edu/uwgonline/exams.php
To schedule a UWG Online proctored exam with UWG Newnan, please visit their website for more information: https://www.westga.edu/newnan/test-proctoring.php