An adult learner is a student who:
- Has graduated five or more years ago from high school (or your high school class must have graduated at least five years ago).
- Hold a high school diploma from an accredited or approved high school
-OR- have satisfactorily completed the GED.
- (Non-traditional Freshman must) have earned fewer than 30 transferable semester college credit hours.
Admissions Process and Requirements
An adult learner/non-traditional freshman applicant must submit the following items before an admissions decision can be made:
- Final High School Transcript (showing a date of graduation)
- Official GED scores - if applicable
- Official transcript from each college attended - if applicable
- $40 non-refundable application fee (If mailing a paper application, please do not mail cash payment.)