UWG Online Academic Honesty
What is Academic Honesty?
As members of the academic community, all eCore and eMajor students are expected to recognize and uphold standards of intellectual and academic integrity.
How to Avoid a Violation
What comprises academic dishonesty and how can you avoid it?
- Plagiarism - ALWAYS cite your sources
- Cheating on Exams - Utilize only authorized materials during proctored exams
- Unauthorized Collaboration - Work individually on assignments unless your professor approves group work
- Falsification - Always truly represent material and information in all academic work
- Multiple Submissions - Only submit work for which you have not previously received credit
- Unauthorized Use or Distribution of Copyrighted Material in eCore and eMajor Courses - Never use or distribute copyrighted material without permission. This includes all eCore and eMajor course material
For Additional Information
- 678.839.5300 or 1.855.93ECORE
- 678.839.6400 or 1.855.9EMAJOR