UWG Online Academic Honesty
What is Academic Honesty?
As members of the academic community, all UWG students are expected to recognize and uphold standards of intellectual and academic integrity.
- UWG Student Handbook (Academic Integrity; Wolf Honor Code)
- eCore Academic Honesty Policy
- eMajor Academic Honesty Policy
How to Avoid a Violation
What comprises academic dishonesty and how can you avoid it?
- Plagiarism - ALWAYS cite your sources
- Cheating on Exams - Utilize only authorized materials during proctored exams
- Unauthorized Collaboration - Work individually on assignments unless your professor approves group work
- Falsification - Always truly represent material and information in all academic work
- Multiple Submissions - Only submit work for which you have not previously received credit
- Unauthorized Use or Distribution of Copyrighted Material in eCore and eMajor Courses - Never use or distribute copyrighted material without permission. This includes all eCore and eMajor course material
- Unauthorized Use of Artificial Intelligence, etc. - Never use artificial technology or any other technology for the purpose of academic dishonesty
For Additional Information
- 678.839.5300 or 1.855.93ECORE
- 678.839.6400 or 1.855.9EMAJOR