UWG eMajor is thrilled to have you onboard as we provide many benefits to our online students in conjunction with UWG!
Accepted students' next steps to complete your enrollment:
- Keep an eye on your UWG Student Email account as it is the formal portal for communication
between staff, faculty, and UWG students.
- You can access it by logging into your OneLogin and selection the Google Mail tile or by accessing gmail directly using "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Immunization Requirements: The university can not automatically exempt students in
the online UWG eMajor ORGL program from the Immunization requirements because some
eMajor students are electing to take some on-campus courses.
- To submit your Immunization Exemption, fill out the top & bottom portions only of this Immunization Form. Once the form is completed, email the form to email@example.com and cc your UWG eMajor Liaison (Meggie Miller for last names K-Z or Vicki Griffin for last names A-J), so they can help follow up. It can take up to 3 business days for your exemption to be processed. Students should be able to check their registration holds by logging in to Banweb via OneLogin (under Student Services and Financial Aid > Student Records > View Holds).
- Register, pay for, and complete the online orientation.
- Fees and registration can be accessed through UWG Orientation.
- Take Intro Quizzes (prerequisites).
- If you are transferring in credits from another university, wait for your Official
Transcript Evaluation to be Completed
- You will be notified by UWG Registrar’s Office within 3 weeks after acceptance when your official evaluation is completed. To check on the status, you may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your UWG eMajor Liaison (see below) about advising and registration.