The charge of the UWG Online Steering Committee was to establish a common vision, define strategic directions, and identify implementation strategies for the coordination of on-line distance learning services.
Current members include the DDE staff (Melanie Clay, Janet Gubbins, Christy Talley and Stacey Rowland); department faculty/program chairs (Will Lloyd, Elizabeth Bennett, Barbara McKenzie, Mary O'Neill, John Fuller, Sunil Hazari, Jeff Rooks, Micheal Crafton, Brad Prince, Dick Larkin, Dan Saurino); Library representative (Carol Goodson, Shirley Lankford); central ITS representatives (Kathy Kral, Mike Russell, Brian McCrary); college IT representatives (Diane Williamson, Matthew Clay) , Director of Institutional Research and Planning (Andrew Luna), and Director (Donald Wagner). Other members are invited to join transient sub-groups as issues arise.
The UWG DDE Steering Committee meets approximately two times per year.
- October 29 Document - Response to Known Issues with WebCT Vista 3
- October 29 Document - Vista at KSU, Administration Issues
- September 27 Document - Concerns about Vista
- September 27 Document - Faculty Evaluation Summary for Spring 2004 Distance Courses
- September 27 Document - Known issues with WebCT Vista 3
- January 16 Document - Facultys' Evaluation Summary for Summer 2003 Distance Courses
- April 18 Document - Institutional Distance Learning Goals Semi-Annual Assessment
- Nov 22 Document - Facultys' Evaluation Summary for Summer 2002 Distance Courses
- Nov 22 Document - Institutional Distance Learning Goals: Review of Outcomes
- Aug 2 Doc - DDEC '01-'02 Annual Report
- Nov 2 Document - Draft1: Evaluation Summary for Distance Courses
- Nov 2 Document - Draft 1: Proposed Questions to Add to Evaluate Student Services