The charge of the UWG Online Steering Committee was to establish a common vision, define strategic directions, and identify implementation strategies for the coordination of on-line distance learning services.
Current members include the DDE staff (Melanie Clay, Janet Gubbins, Christy Talley and Stacey Rowland); department faculty/program chairs (Will Lloyd, Elizabeth Bennett, Barbara McKenzie, Mary O'Neill, John Fuller, Sunil Hazari, Jeff Rooks, Micheal Crafton, Brad Prince, Dick Larkin, Dan Saurino); Library representative (Carol Goodson, Shirley Lankford); central ITS representatives (Kathy Kral, Mike Russell, Brian McCrary); college IT representatives (Diane Williamson, Matthew Clay) , Director of Institutional Research and Planning (Andrew Luna), and Director (Donald Wagner). Other members are invited to join transient sub-groups as issues arise.
The UWG DDE Steering Committee meets approximately two times per year.
2006 Meeting Information
2004 Meeting Information
- October 29 Document - Response to Known Issues with WebCT Vista 3 (PDF- 48.4KB)
- October 29 Document - Vista at KSU, Administration Issues (PDF- 13.4KB)
- September 27 Document - Concerns about Vista (PDF- 21.5KB)
- September 27 Document - Faculty Evaluation Summary for Spring 2004 Distance Courses (PDF- 16.5KB)
- September 27 Document - Known issues with WebCT Vista 3 (PDF- 23.4KB)
- January 16 Document - Faculty's Evaluation Summary for Summer 2003 Distance Courses (PDF- 14.2KB)
2003 Meeting Information
- April 18 Document - Institutional Distance Learning Goals Semi-Annual Assessment (PDF-24KB)
2002 Meeting Information
- Nov 22 Document - Facultys' Evaluation Summary for Summer 2002 Distance Courses (PDF-14.3KB)
- Nov 22 Document - Institutional Distance Learning Goals: Review of Outcomes (PDF- 26.4KB)
2001 Meeting Information
- Nov 2 Document - Draft1: Evaluation Summary for Distance Courses (PDF- 11.1KB)
- Nov 2 Document - Draft 1: Proposed Questions to Add to Evaluate Student Services (PDF- 9.9KB)