Professional Learning Units (PLU)/Teacher Training
Time to Renew Your Teaching Certificate?
We offer a variety of online Professional Learning Units (PLU) approved classes. Regardless of your schedule or location, you can earn professional learning units when it’s convenient for you, and in topics that will increase your skills. From integrating technology in the classroom to solving discipline problems, you’re sure to find classes that will help you create effective solutions for career progression and classroom wisdom.
- Step One - View Georgia Approved Online Courses for PLU Credit and complete PLU Prior Approval Form, (PDF 139K) (may be required by your School System or Professional Learning Coordinator).
- Step Two – Register for our PLU Approved Courses and Notify Continuing Education.
Register from our list of PLU approved courses and notify us that would like PLU credit for successfully completing the course. You should notify us immediately after registering for the course that you would like PLU credit for the course.
- Step Three – Successfully complete the course.
- Step Four – Notify Continuing Education upon successful course completion to receive the required PLU Course Completion Form and Transcript. Must provide your Georgia Educator Number upon request.
- Step Five - Continuing Education will complete and submit the required PLU Course Completion Form(s) and Transcript to the GaPSC on your behalf to receive the PLU credit for your course(s).