There are several Honors Housing options available for Honors Residential students. The 2014-2015 Housing for Honors students is The Oaks. Features include:
- Comfortable single and double rooms with private and semi-private bathrooms, oversized wardrobes and movable furniture. Accessible rooms are also available.
- A patio with gas-fired grill
- Grassy outdoor areas for study or fun
- A TV lounge, glass-enclosed study overlook, large study rooms for 30-40 people
- An event and teaching space with catering kitchen
- Central location that offers easy access to dining, academic buildings and campus transportation
Honors students must complete a Housing Application, including payment, before an official Housing assignment can be made. All Honors Housing options are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests for non-honors roommates will be reviewed, but are not guaranteed.
More information, including instructions on how to apply for housing, can be found at UWG Housing and Residence Life.
Note: Honors Housing is not a requirement of enrollment in the Honors College. Commuter students and Continuing students who have the option of living off-campus, may do so and still participate in the Honors College.