Campus Operating Status Advisory #2
Dec. 10, 2018 at 8:30 p.m.
Auxiliary services operations for Dec. 11:
- Buses will begin service at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow (Dec. 11).
- Z6 and East Commons dining locations will open at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow (Dec. 11) with limited staff and offerings, and full service will resume at 10:00 a.m.
- Retail locations will remain closed until 10:00 a.m. and then will resume regular operations.
Campus Operating Status Advisory #1
Dec. 10, 2018 at 8:00 p.m.
Due to potential icy weather conditions this evening and into the morning, all UWG locations will delay start until 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, Dec.11.
* 8:00 a.m. exams will be rescheduled. Faculty will reach out to students with make-up instructions. Faculty, please contact David Jenks to assist in rescheduling exam times if necessary.
* Information regarding dining hours and bus schedule will be forthcoming. Please check your email and www.westga.edu/alert for updates.
Students and employees, please exercise caution when arriving to UWG in the morning and contact your supervisor or instructor if you have any issues.
The University will continue to communicate with students, faculty, and staff via email, and updates will be posted to www.westga.edu/alert and UWG's official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/univwestga?lang=en. You may also follow @CarrollGA_EMA and @cowetageorgia on Twitter for local updates. Updates from the National Weather Service are available at http://www.weather.gov/ffc and the Twitter feed @nwsatlanta.
The safety of our students and employees is paramount, and we will continue to keep the campus community updated with any changes to this status.
In the event of an emergency, please contact 911.
- UWG Fast Command - Learn more about the University of West Georgia's official Digital Disaster Response System.
- LiveSafe App - LiveSafe is the free mobile safety app for the University of West Georgia.