UWG will open at all locations for classes and normal operations tomorrow, Wednesday, September 13. Student activities may resume - including athletic practices/meetings and organizational meetings - today, Tuesday, September 12 after 5 p.m. Check with your organization for more details.
UWG Operational Schedule - Wednesday, September 13
Auxiliary Customer Relations and Marketing 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Bike Program Remains open
Bookstore 9 a.m - 6 p.m.
Card Office 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Coliseum 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- East Commons Open 24/7
- Z6 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Starbucks 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- TLC 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Center Pointe 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- East Commons Market 10 a.m. - 12 a.m.
- Wolves Den 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Market Fresh Deli 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Delights 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Ed Center 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Buses will continue the single campus route Tuesday and overnight.
- Beginning at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, all routes activated, including apartment, Newnan and shopper.
Post Office 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Publications and Printing 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Recycle 8 a.m - 5 p.m.
Townsend Center 8 a.m - 5 p.m.
College of Education - The Dag Folger Lecture Series event featuring Edwin Moses has been postponed. The College of Education will work with Dr. Moses to reschedule.
School of the Arts - The lecture by Chad Davidson, scheduled for tonight at Milestone Investment Management, has been postponed. UWG will contact those planning when a new date is chosen.
Richards College of Business - The fall BB&T Lectures in Free Enterprise event featuring Dr. Jody Foster has been postponed. Look for details about rescheduling.