Campus Center Reservations
Need to Reserve Campus Center Space?
Need to reserve Campus Center space?
The Reserve West scheduling application is the place to go to book one of our many campus spaces for private meetings or large celebrations.
Reserve space through Reserve WestNeed to reserve Campus Center space?
- Reservation Policies
- Campus Center Rental Fees
- Reservable Spaces
- HPE Gym Policies
- Tier Exemption Form
- Group Fitness Studio Reservation Policies
Campus Center Reservation Tier Breakdown
This section lists out when each group can begin reserving space in the Campus Center.
Tier 1 - Allowed to reserve space for Spring/Summer 2022 currently
- Presidential or Vice Presidential-endorsed campus-wide events
- All UWG registered student organizations (must be the president or vice-president doing the reservation). These student organizations must be registered through the Center for Student Involvement and Inclusion
- Complex events coordinated by non-UWG affiliated groups that require substantial advanced planning who must have a request submitted and approved by the Director of University Recreation
Tier 2 - Allowed to reserve space for Spring/Sumer 2022 currently
- All UWG departments and university-affiliated groups
Tier 3 - Allowed to reserve space for Spring/Summer 2022 currently
- All non-UWG affiliated groups or individuals
All tiers can reserve space for Spring/Summer 2022
Reservations for Fall 2022
Begin reserving space for Fall 2022 on Dec. 6, 2021
Begin reserving space for Fall 2022 on Feb. 7, 2022
Begin reserving space for Fall 2022 on March 7, 2022
Reservations for Spring/Summer 2023
Begin reserving space for Spring/Summer 2023 on July 11, 2022.
Begin reserving space for Spring/Summer 2023 on August 22, 2022.
Begin reserving space for Spring/Summer 2023 on September 22, 2022.