Center for Academic Success
Creating Successful Learners.
The Center for Academic Success offers Peer Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, Academic Coaching, Success workshops, and a number of employment opportunities for students.
Workshops are interactive and designed to help students take steps to become active learners. Each workshop lasts about 30-40 minutes. Complete the Workshop Request Form to request the Center for Academic Success to present at your class or event.
- Making Good Notes
- Test Taking Strategies & Study Skills
- Tackling Textbooks: Strategies for College Reading
- Managing Your Time
- Communicating with Professors
- Other topics by request
For more information email us at: email@example.com
Explore our helpful collection of online resources. We have handouts that assist with
- Note Taking
- Time Management
- Study Preparation
- And Much More!
Want to work for CAS?
WANT TO WORK FOR CAS?
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0
- An "A" in one or more courses (specifically for tutoring and SI)
- A recommendation from a faculty member
- A positive attitude and desire to help students
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Supplemental Instruction Leader Applications for Fall 2023
Supplemental Instruction Leader Application
Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Phone: (678) 839-6280
Location: UCC 200