New Student Orientation
Orientation is a vital and exciting part of the UWG experience, designed to set you up for success during your first semester and beyond. We’ll provide you with information and resources you need while you explore campus, choose your classes, meet new friends and have a howling good time.
Your one-on-one experience starts by meeting your Orientation Leader who will act as your personal guide through your New Student Orientation adventure. Then you will have opportunities to…
- Meet with your academic advisor and receive your class schedule
- Speak to Financial Aid representatives and explore payment options
- Learn about housing options from Housing and Residence Life
- Take a tour of your future residence halls and beautiful campus
- Receive essential items such as your Student ID or parking hangtag, and of course, UWG swag
You are now officially part of the Pack, and we can’t wait to meet you! Go West! Go Wolves!
Welcome! For new International Students with an F1 or J1 visa, please refer only to International Check-In & Orientation for a guide to your Orientation.
More Orientation Details
We believe your UWG experience truly starts at Orientation, and we encourage all members of the Pack (that means you!) to join us for this opportunity.
Please note, you will not be registered in the system until your payment has been submitted. We are no longer able to accept cash payments on the day of Orientation. Please bring a credit/debit card or check. All Orientation fees are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
To register for orientation login to myuwg.westga.edu with your username. This was given to you in your acceptance email and acceptance letter, but you can look it up here: