International Student Orientation
Step #7: int'l Check-In & orientation
- All New F1 / J1 visa International Students: undergraduate, graduate, and transfers.
- Non F1 / J1 visa students: complete UWG Domestic Orientation.
What & Where
- Int'l orientaiton consists of Part I: Pre-arrival Online Orientation, and Part II: In-person On Campus Orientation. Callaway Building, Room 146. Both are required. Please see details below.
PART I: ONLINE PRE-ARRIVAL ORIENTATION
These online modules are completed on your own before travelling to the U.S. based on the honor system.
- WATCH: UWG Online Orientation Modules, (create guest account for access if needed).
WATCH: 3 Short Videos About Identity Theft and Scams:
WATCH: 2 Short Videos Related to Health:
PART II: ON CAMPUS, IN-PERSON CHECK-IN & ORIENTATION (Required)
- Friday, January 7, 2022, 11:00am, Callaway Building, Room 146
- Schedule: Spring 2022 Orientation
- Bring: your passport, I-20 or DS-2019, and most recent I-94 here. We cannot complete check-in without these items and meeting you in-person.