Payment of Tuition and Fees
Important Payment Links
- Pay Fees! STUDENT PORTAL
- Pay Fees! AUTHORIZED USER PORTAL
- MyUWG Account Payment Instructions (PDF, 1.6M)
Payments are never accepted over the phone.
Payments mailed-in could experience a processing delay if sent close to fee payment deadlines.
If payment is not received by the deadline, classes will be reviewed for cancellation.
View your balance due by logging into your Student Account Center.
- Enter Your User Name and Password.
- Click on "Banweb" from list across the top of page.
- Click on "Student Services and Financial Aid."
- Click on "Registration and Fee Payment."
- Click on "Pay Student Account Charges."
- You'll be directed to Student Account Center.
- The homepage/dashboard will show your current balance due.
- Click on "View Real-Time Statement" to see the breakdown of your charges and balance due.
Changes to your schedule and/or your financial aid can result in your account charges and/or your balance due changing.
You can give others (parents, employers, etc.) the ability to make payment on your account.
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your student financial records may not be shared with a third party without your written consent.
Adding an authorized user is a student's written consent that an individual may view your account information and make payments on your behalf.
All payments made by credit card, both in person or online, are subject to a 2.85% processing fee.
To pay using ACH, BankMobile Vibe Account webcheck*, or credit card, log into your myUWG account:
- Select Student Services & Financial Aid. Select Registration & Fee Payment.
- Choose, the last option, Pay Student Account Charges. You'll be directed to the Student Account Center.
- Select the red Make Payment button. On the Amount page, the term(s) that you owe a balance for will display the current balance due.
- If the amount displayed is what you wish to pay, proceed by selecting the red Add button.
If you need to change the amount displayed, type in the amount you wish to pay, and then select the red Add button.
Once the Payment Total amount reflects what you wish to pay, select the red Continue button.
- On the Method page, select the payment type you wish to use from the drop-down menu and then select the red Continue button.
- Please enter the requested information based on your selected form of payment. Check and credit card* payment procedures vary slightly.
- Once the payment information is entered, review and confirm for accuracy.
- You have the option of having a receipt emailed. A receipt is only generated at the time of payment.
- Payment will post to your account immediately!
*A 2.85% processing fee applies to all credit card payments and cannot be waived. If your check payment is returned you are subject to UWG's return check policy.
Monday - Friday*: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
*Opens at 9:00am on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Cash, personal checks, and money orders/cashier's checks are accepted at our cashiers window .
- If any check is not paid on presentation to the bank on which it is drawn, a service charge of $25 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be charged. When a check has been returned by a student's bank without payment, their check cashing privileges will be suspended for one year. Registration at the beginning of each semester is not complete until all fees and charges have been paid.
- If a student's fee payment check is returned for non-payment by their bank, the students' registration is subject to cancellation. In addition, a late fee of $75 may be added and a service charge of $25 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be assessed to the student's account.
- If a check is received by UWG for non sufficient funds the student will have their check writing privileges removed for one year.
To view the fee payment deadline dates for the current semester, and upcoming semester, as well as other important dates, please refer our Dates and Deadlines page.
Payments made by check, cashier's check/money order can be mailed to:
University of West Georgia
Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services
1601 Maple Street
Aycock Hall, Room 101
Carrollton, GA 30118
Please include Student ID number on all correspondence.
Current Tuition, Housing Charges, and Meal Plans ONLY
The University of West Georgia has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) to allow students to pay tuition and fees in installments, helping make college more affordable.
The Nelnet payment plan is a flexible payment option that allows payments with either credit/debit card, or automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account. The payment plan is not a loan, and has no credit checks, interest, or finance charges associated with this option.
This plan can cover any tuition, student fees, meal plan, and on-campus housing charges up to $4,500.00.
Using TouchNet (eBill) students can pay by debit/credit card or by eCheck by simply having your routing and account number that is located on your personal checks.
Please enter your banking information as shown in the example above.
Routing number will always come first and is exactly 9 digits.
Account number will vary in length. This may appear before or after the check number. Please include any leading zeros, but omit spaces and non-numeric characters.
Check number is not needed - please do not include the check number.
It is important to enter your banking account information accurately or your payment cannot be successfully completed. If you have any questions, please contact your bank.
Please DO NOT enter your debit card number.
Any check payment (paper or electronic) issued to the University of West Georgia for payment of tuition and fees, housing, meals, parking fines, bookstore charge, etc. must be paid upon presentation to the bank on which the check is drawn. Any check(s) returned to the University as unpaid, for any reason, will be handled in accordance with the State Laws of Georgia (O.C.G.A. § 13-6-15 and § 16-9-20).
- Login to your BankMobile Vibe Account.
- Click on "One Account" in the top left of the screen.
- From the drop down box, click on "One Account Statement."
- Displayed at the top of the "One Account Statement" page is your:
Wire Transfer Number (this number is not needed for online payments at UWG)