Welcome to Counselor Education and College Student Affairs!
We welcome your interest in our programs. Our faculty are committed to the preparation of professional counselors who will serve in community settings, mental health facilities, hospitals, college campuses, and schools. We offer the following programs:
- M.Ed. in Professional Counseling (School Counseling and Clinical Mental Health Counseling) CACREP accredited
- M.Ed. in Professional Counseling (College Student Affairs)
- Ed.S. in Professional Counseling
- Ed.D. in Professional Counseling and Supervision
- Ed.D. in Higher Education Administration
- CEP Handbooks
Current counseling students, click here for Field Experiences!
Counselor Education and College Student Affairs Faculty Contacts
The University of West Georgia affirms the equal dignity of each person by valuing cultural, ethnic, racial, and gender diversity in students, faculty, and staff. The Department of Communication Sciences and Professional Counseling is committed to recruiting a diverse student body and fostering an educational environment in which diversity is embraced. As such, we will not tolerate discrimination against any persons.
Click here for information about admissions requirements and deadlines for the M.Ed.
in Professional Counseling programs.
Apply to the Counselor Education and College Student Affairs programs here!