Use of the Wolves Card:
- The Wolves Card is your identification for the University. The Wolves Card is the property of The University of West Georgia, is issued to the Cardholder only, and is non-transferable.
- Use of the Wolves Card may be revoked at University's sole discretion for violation of University policies and procedures. Faculty and staff must relinquish the card upon separation from the University. Access privileges of the Wolves Card will be deactivated when student, faculty, or staff status is terminated.
- The Wolves Card must be presented upon request at the time of use to obtain services or to establish official University status.
- The Wolves Card is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued. Only the Cardholder can present the Wolves Card for debit and other privileges. The Wolves Card will be confiscated if presented by someone other than the Cardholder.
- There is no provision for signature on the Wolves Card. Additional identification or signature may be required for certain purposes.
- The University of West Georgia Rules and Regulations govern the use of the Wolves Card. Misuse of the Wolves Card may be referred to the Office of Auxiliary Services.
Lost/Stolen or Unauthorized Card Usage:
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately online anytime 24 hours a day, seven days per week, or in-person at the Wolves Card Office during business hours.
- The replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged card is $20. Replacement of a card when there is a change of the Cardholder status is free. The old card must be presented in exchange-otherwise; there is a $20 charge.
- A police report does NOT waive the charge of $20 when replacing a stolen card.
- Students, Faculty, and Staff may pay for the replacement fee with cash, check, or credit card.
- If the Wolves Card Office fails to complete a transfer to or from an account per this agreement, the Office will be liable for direct and documented losses or damages that result from the error in an amount not to exceed the amount of the transfer. The University will not be liable if there are insufficient funds to complete a transfer, there is documented system failure, or there are circumstances beyond control (such as fire, flood, earthquake, civil disturbance, etc.), which prevent the transfer.
- Information regarding the Cardholder's account(s) will not be provided to third parties unless required by applicable laws, in compliance with court orders, or with the written permission of the Cardholder.
- The University will comply with all applicable laws and University policy regarding the use of information or stored images.
- The University reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and to make reasonable changes in the procedures set forth. Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the Wolves Card will apply to all in circulation and use at that time.
Only the latest card printed is valid. Access to university facilities may be denied if your account is frozen by the University for administrative reasons, your account is deactivated, or if your card's magnetic stripe is damaged and will not scan.
The University of West Georgia is not liable for any charges made to your Dining Dollars account after it is lost or stolen.
The University of West Georgia accepts no liability for excessive charges or less than satisfactory services provided by purveyors using the Wolves Card system.
Meal Membership Policies:
- Meal plan memberships may only be removed before the END of the drop/add period.
- Meal plan membership changes or cancellations made before the end of the drop/add period will be charged at a prorated amount.
- Meal plan memberships purchased prior to or during the drop/add period must be paid by the final drop date. Failure to pay the balance in full will result in the student's entire schedule being DROPPED. Payment may be made online through the BANWEB portal or in person with cash or check at the cashier's window on the 1st floor of Aycock Hall.
- The Bursar's Office now offers a PAYMENT PLAN through our University partner, Nelnet. This plan may be an option to assist you in paying for your meal plan. For more information, please visit mycollegepaymentplan.com/uwg. Please be advised -- every student is responsible for paying their entire balance.
- A student wishing to add a meal plan (including Dining Dollars) after the drop/add date will need to:
Step 1: Visit or call the Wolves Card Office to add the desired plan and receive fee amounts. The Wolves Card Office is located on the third floor of the UCC. Phone: 678-839-6525
Step 2: Visit the Bursar’s Office cashier window in Aycock Hall with cash or check to pay for the meal plan or pre-pay online.
- Meal plan memberships and upgrades added after the drop/add period must be paid in full immediately. Failure to pay may result in a HOLD being placed on the student's account. Holds prevent the student from registering for classes, receiving/sending official transcripts, or graduating from the University. Payment may be made online through the BANWEB portal or in person with cash or check at the cashier's window on the 1st floor of Aycock Hall.
- Requests to be exempt from a mandatory meal plan must be submitted through the Meal Plan Appeals Request Form.
- All meal plan membership pricing is subject to final approval by the Board of Regents and is subject to change.
- Meal plan memberships cannot be used by anyone other than the purchaser of the plan; violators will be subject to campus judicial review.
- Meal plan memberships are loaded onto the student’s ID card.
- Lost or stolen ID cards are subject to a $20 replacement charge. Replace your ID at the Wolves Card Office - UCC 3rd floor.
- Meal plan memberships must be used within the semester purchased.
- Balances remaining in Dining Dollars will be returned if the student is not enrolled in the next consecutive semester.
- Students who would like to be considered for an exception to the mandatory Residential Freshman meal plan(s), due to an accessibility need or medical condition, will need to provide documentation to Accessibility Services. Please visit the Accessibility Services website for documentation guidelines. An appointment can be scheduled by calling 678-839-6428 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unused Dine West Meal Plans are non-refundable. Meal Plan balances expire on the last enrollment date of the semester for which the plan is purchased.
Balances remaining in Dining Dollars will be returned if the student is not enrolled in the next consecutive semester.
Wolves Card Photo Requirements
All cardholder photos are taken in-person at the Wolves Card Office.
Photos must be from the top of the shoulders to the top of the head with some space above the head and sides.
Eyes must be open and visible.
Straight face or smile.
No props or hand gestures allowed.
No shadows on the face, no glare on the glasses, or red eye.
All photos are taken in accordance with the US. Department of State Passport Standards. You may only wear a hat or head covering if you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible, and your head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.