Table of Contents
- Use of the Wolves Card
- Use of the Wolf Bucks Account Function
- Responsibilities of the Cardholder
- Shortages/Negative Amount
- Lost/Stolen or Unauthorized Card Usage
- Other Policies
- Account Usage/Account Statements
- Meal Membership Policies
- Wolf Bucks Roll Policy
- Wolf Bucks Refund Policy
- Wolf Bucks Addition Policy
- Wolves Card Photo Requirement
Use of the Wolves Card:
- The Wolves Card is your identification for the University. The Wolves Card is the property of The University of West Georgia, is issued to the Cardholder only, and is non-transferable.
- Use of the Wolves Card may be revoked at University's sole discretion for violation of University policies and procedures. Faculty and staff must relinquish the card upon separation from the University. Access privileges of the Wolves Card will be deactivated when student, faculty or staff status is terminated.
- The Wolves Card must be presented upon request at the time of use to obtain services or to establish official University status.
- The Wolves Card is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued. Only the Cardholder can present the Wolves Card for debit and other privileges. The Wolves Card will be confiscated if presented by someone other than the Cardholder.
- There is no provision for signature on the Wolves Card. Additional identification or signature may be required for certain purposes.
- The University of West Georgia Rules and Regulations govern the use of the Wolves Card. Misuse of the Wolves Card may be referred to the Office of Auxiliary Services.
- In general, there are no limitations on the number of times the Wolf Bucks account may be used for purchases, or the dollar amounts of those purchases, so long as Cardholder maintains an adequate balance in Cardholder's account. An exception is limited-use cards issued for special events. However, we may assert limits to prevent stolen card abuse (e.g. vending/laundry).
- Wolf Bucks accounts may be used for purchases at campus locations.
Responsibilities of the Cardholder:
- The debit feature of the Wolves Card is optional. Cardholder will activate the Wolf Bucks account upon initial deposit. Activation of the Wolf Bucks account signifies agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
- Deposits must be made by credit card, cash or check. Credit card deposits may be made in-person, by mail, or online. Currency will be accepted at the Value Transfer Stations in the University Community Center, the Public Safety dispatch in Aycock Hall, Suites, Arbor View, Ingram Library, or The Wolves Card Office, located on the 3rd floor of the University Community Center. Check deposits may be made in The Wolves Card Office on the 3rd floor of the UCC, or by mail. Checks must be payable to "The University of West Georgia". Funds deposited via check will not be available on the account until they have been received and processed.
- There is no limit on the frequency of credit card, cash, or check deposits.
- Funds are immediately available for deposits made by credit card or cash.
- Positive balances that remain on the Wolf Bucks account for faculty, staff and student Cardholders will carry forward to the next term.
- There are no fees for using your Wolf Bucks account.
- Upon leaving or graduating from the University, you must close your Wolf Bucks account by submitting the "Refund Request" form. Balances under $10 will not be refunded. Any existing charges on a student's Wolf Bucks account will be paid before a refund is issued.
- There will be no cash withdrawals or refunds from Wolf Bucks accounts.
- Receipts will be available for goods or services purchased with the Wolves Card at attended point-of-sale locations.
- The Wolf Bucks account program reserves the right to make appropriate adjustments or corrections to the amounts assigned to each card. Any such adjustment or correction will be fully disclosed in your transaction summary.
It is the Cardholder's responsibility to keep track of spending in the Wolf Bucks account program. If the Cardholder attempts to use the account when there are not enough funds in the Wolf Bucks account, the transaction will not be processed.
Lost/Stolen or Unauthorized Card Usage:
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately online anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days per week or in-person at The Wolves Card Office during business hours.
- The replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged cards is $20. Replacement of a card when there is a change of the Cardholder status is free. The old card must be presented in exchange-otherwise there is a $20 charge.
- A police report does NOT waive the charge of $20 when replacing a stolen card.
- Students, Faculty and Staff may pay for the replacement fee with a Wolf Bucks account, cash, check, or credit card.
- If The Wolves Card Office fails to complete a transfer to or from an account in accordance with this Agreement, the Office will be liable for direct and documented losses or damages that result from the error in an amount not to exceed the amount of the transfer. The University will not be liable if through no fault of The Wolves Card Office there are insufficient funds to complete a transfer, there is documented system failure or there are circumstances beyond The Wolves Card Office's control (such as fire, flood, earthquake, civil disturbance, etc.), which prevent the transfer.
- Information regarding Cardholder's account(s) will not be provided to third parties unless required by applicable laws, in compliance with court orders, or with the written permission of the Cardholder.
- The University will comply with all applicable laws and University policy regarding the use of information or stored images.
- The University reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and to make reasonable changes in the procedures set forth. Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the Wolves Card will apply to all in circulation and use at that time.
Account Usage/Account Statements:
The Cardholder may obtain information regarding Wolf Bucks account usage, including the amount of funds remaining in the account, recent transactions and deposits, or where the Wolf Bucks account was last used, by accessing the Online Wolves Card Office or at The Wolves Card Office located in the University Community Center.
Only the latest card printed is valid. Access to university facilities may be denied if your account is frozen by the University for administrative reasons, your account is deactivated, or if your card's magnetic stripe is damaged and will not scan.
The University of West Georgia is not liable for any charges made to your Wolf Bucks account after it is lost or stolen. The University of West Georgia is not liable for any charges made to your Dining Dollars account after it is lost or stolen.
The University of West Georgia accepts no liability for excessive charges or less than satisfactory services provided by purveyors using the Wolves Card system.
1. Meal Memberships cannot be changed or canceled after the drop/add period.
2. Meal Memberships cannot be used by anyone other than the purchaser of the plan.
3. Meal Memberships are loaded onto the students' ID cards,
4. ID replacement charges are $20.00 each.
5. Balances in debit dollar accounts at the end of each spring semester will be forfeited if the student is not enrolled in summer semester.
6. Membership meals must be used during the semester in which they are purchased.
7. If you wish to cancel your meal plan prior to drop/add, or should your housing arrangement (on-campus) change, you MUST notify Auxiliary Services office in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org); otherwise, this contract is binding for the entire semester.
8. Request to be exempt from a required meal plan must be emailed by the student to the Assistant Vice President of Auxiliary Services (email@example.com), who will in-turn forward to the Meal Plan Appeals Committee for a final decision; grant/deny.
9. All membership plan pricing is subject to final approval by the Board of Regents and is subject to change.
1. Wolf Bucks will roll from semester to semester.
Withdrawing or Graduating
1. Upon leaving the University, you may request a refund for the remaining Wolf Bucks balance, less a $10.00 processing fee, by submitting the Refund Request form. Balances under $10.00 will not be refunded. Any existing charges on a student's Wolf Bucks account will be paid before a refund is issued.
2. Upon Graduating, withdrawing, or otherwise separating from UWG for a semester or more, students with Wolf Bucks balance greater than the $10.00 processing fee will have their Wolf Bucks refunded to them via their BankMobile Vibe account.
3. Faculty and Staff may request a refund through the same procedures in the case of termination of their employment.
4. If you owe a balance to UWG; credits will be applied prior to disbursement of remaining funds.
1. Funds added to The Wolves Card will automatically be deposited into the Wolf Bucks account. These funds can be used for copying, lab printing, at any food service outlet, the Bookstore, POD locations, vending machines, and at the Wolves Card Office.
Wolves Card Photo Requirements
All cardholder photos are taken-in person at the Wolves Card Office.
Photos must be from the top of the shoulders to the top of the head with some space above the head and sides.
Eyes must be open and visible.
Straight face or smile.
No props or hand gestures allowed.
No shadows on the face, no glare on the glasses or red eye.
All photos are taken in accordance with the US. Department of State Passport Standards. You may only wear a hat or head covering if you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible and your head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.