Meal Plan Contract: Terms and Conditions
- Meal plan memberships may only be removed before the END of the drop/add period.
- Meal plan membership changes or cancellations made before the end of the drop/add period will be charged at a prorated amount.
- Meal plan memberships purchased prior to or during drop/add period must be paid by the final drop date. Failure to pay balance in full will result in student’s entire schedule being DROPPED. Payment may be made online through the BanWeb portal or in person with cash or check at the cashier’s window on the 1st floor of Aycock Hall.
- The Bursar's Office now offers a PAYMENT PLAN through our university partner, Nelnet. This plan may be an option to assist you in paying for your meal plan. For more information, please visit the My College Payment Plan site. Please be advised -- every student is responsible for paying their entire balance.
- A student wishing to add a meal plan (including Dining Dollars) after the drop/add date will need to:
- Visit or call the Wolves Card Office to add the desired plan and receive fee amounts. The Wolves Card Office is located on the third floor of the UCC. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (678) 839-6525
- Visit the Bursar’s Office cashier window in Aycock Hall with cash or check to pay for the meal plan or use pre-pay online.
- Meal plan memberships and/or upgrades added after the drop/add period must be paid in full immediately. Failure to pay may resulting a HOLD being placed on the student’s account. Holds prevent the student from registering for classes, receiving/sending official transcripts or graduating from the university. Payment may be made online through the BanWeb portal or in person with cash or check at the cashier’s window on the 1st floor of Aycock Hall.
- Requests to be exempt from a mandatory meal plan must be submitted through the Meal Plan Appeals Request Form.
- All meal plan membership pricing is subject to final approval by the Board of Regents and is subject to change.
- Meal plan memberships cannot be used by anyone other than the purchaser of the plan; violators will be subject to campus judicial review.
- Meal plan memberships are loaded onto the student’s ID card.
- Lost or stolen ID cards are subject to a $20 replacement charge. Replace your ID at the Wolves Card Office - UCC 3rd floor.
- Meal plan memberships must be used within the semester purchased.
- Balances remaining in Dining Dollars will be returned if the student is not enrolled in the next consecutive semester.
- Students who would like to be considered for an exception to the mandatory Residential Freshman meal plan(s) due to an accessibility need or medical condition will need to provide documentation to Accessibility Services. Please visit the Accessibility Services website for documentation guidelines. An appointment can be scheduled by calling (678) 839-6428 or emailing email@example.com.
Unused Dine West Meal Plans are non-refundable. Meal plan balances expire on the last enrollment date of the semester for which the plan is purchased.
Balances remaining in Dining Dollars will be returned if the student is not enrolled in the next consecutive semester.