Newnan Facility Reservations/Rentals
When available, rooms may be rented out to groups for training purposes during normal operational hours. After hours events will be subject to university policies & procedures and will be charged an additional security fee (and possible cleaning fee). To inquire further, please contact Rebecca Smith.
Classrooms 131, 138, 140, 186, 166, 225:
- Non-Profit $50 (1-4 Hours) $100 (Over 4 Hours)
- For Profit $75 (1-4 Hours) $125 (Over 4 Hours)
Lecture Hall Classroom 133:
- Non-Profit $100 (1-4 Hours) $200 (over 4 Hours)
- For Profit $125 (1-4 Hours) $250 (over 4 Hours)
- Additional Seats added (up to 25) $50.00
Additional Services (as needed by event determined by the Assistant Director of Newnan)
- University Police $30.00 Costs per hour, per employee
- Custodial $29.00 per hour, per employee
- Electrician $48 per hour, per employee
- HVAC $30 per hour, per employee
- University Parking Personnel $18 per hour, per employee
Prices listed above are estimates only and are subject to change
Sales Tax of 7% will be added to facility rentals.
Standard insurance requirements for events are $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate per occurrence, but is subject to change as deemed by management. If insurance is required: the insurance must be date specific and in the name of the organizer/promoter.