Current Academic Programs
Undergraduate offerings include the fundamental core curriculum (includes some hybrid and online), the B.S.Ed. in Early Childhood Education, the BSN in Nursing and select undergraduate business courses. You may access the links below for further information.
Graduate programs include the MBA, Master’s Degrees in Early Childhood Education and Specialist Degrees in Educational Leadership. Education programs are mostly online but include face-to-face orientations, courses and program support at UWG Newnan as applicable.
Click on the links below for additional information:
MBA - Business Administration
M.Ed. - Early Childhood Education
Ed.S. - Early Childhood Education
Continuing Education/Workforce Development programs include Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program, software training and summer camps. Please click here for additional information.
Possible Future Programming
UWG plans to study the feasibility of bringing one or more of the following programs to UWG Newnan. Programs are subject to market demand, faculty resources, and BOR and SACS approval.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Healthcare Management.
- Undergraduate degree in Criminology, Sociology, Psychology, Biology or Chemistry.
- Undergraduate degree in Exercise and Health Science.
- MPA with an emphasis in Healthcare Administration.
- Master of Arts in teaching and Master's of Professional Community Counseling.
- Continuing Education programs in other healthcare support areas and Microsoft Certification.