The Bursar's Office handles fee payment and can assist you with any questions concerning payment of your fees.
WARNING: It is possible mailed-in payments could experience a processing delay closer to the fee payment deadlines. A late fee will be assessed, and classes dropped if payment is not received by the deadline. Please pay early!
(If you are paying with ANY debit card, or BankMobile Vibe Card, please read below.)
*Payments can not be made over the phone for any reason.*
*By choosing the webcheck option you do NOT have to pay the 2.75% Convenience Fee that applies to credit card transactions. Just simply take the routing number, along with your checking account number printed on your check, and enter it into the online payment system.
To obtain your routing number and account number from your BankMobile Vibe Account:
1. Log into your BankMobile Vibe Account.
2. On the left of the screen, click on "One Account".
3. From the drop down box, click on "One Account Statement".
4. At the top of the "One Account Statement" page, you will see:
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Wire Transfer Number (Disregard this number)
5. Carefully write down the Account Number and Routing Number.
6. Log out of your BankMobile Vibe Account.
7. Follow the steps below to make webcheck online payment using your BankMobile Vibe Account information.