If you are seeking a Certificate in:
- Software Development
- System & Network Administration
- Geographic Information Systems
- Integrative Health Studies Certificate
- Data Analysis and Evaluation Methods
- Nonprofit management and Community Development
- Museum Studies
- Public History
- Public Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing (Health Systems Leadership)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing (Nurse Education)
Then follow the steps below:
This information is NOT for students seeking Teacher Certification! Certificate programs are NOT the same as Teacher "Certification" or Endorsements. Students in non-degree programs seeking Teacher "Certification" or Endorsements should NOT submit an application for graduation or an application for certificate completion. If you are enrolled in a College of Education non-degree certification program and need additional information on Teacher Certification, please contact Kathy Jones at email@example.com.
Step 1. (Students in the College of Education or seeking Teacher Certification should NOT submit this form.) Submit the Application for Certificate Completion only if you are seeking one of the certificates above by the appropriate deadline to the Enrollment Services Center, Parker Hall, University of West Georgia, 1601 Maple Street, Carrollton, GA 30118
- Spring Graduation - October 1
- Summer Graduation - March 1
- Fall Graduation - August 1
Step 2. Meet with your Advisor or Program Coordinator to ensure that you have completed or will complete all of your program requirements
Step 3. Check your MyUWG email account frequently for updates on your completion status.
Step 4. Pay all fees owed to the University. This includes parking tickets, obligations to the library, or any other departmental fees.
Step 5. If your completion plans change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.