What is the Scoop?
The Scoop is a collection of calendars and other important information related to registration, courses, fees, and schedules.
New and returning students will find The Scoop to be an extremely valuable resource of information and helpful links.
The Registrar's Office is located in Parker Hall. Parker Hall is located directly behind Mandeville Hall which is on Front Campus Drive. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am till 5:00pm.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Sept 1 - Last day to Petition for in-state for Fall 2021
- Sept 3 - Last day to withdraw with a grade fo W from Session I (non-eCore) courses
- Sept 4 - No Saturday classes
- Sept 6 - Labor Day Holiday (No classes, Offices closed)
- Oct 1 - Last day to apply for spring graduation
- Oct 1 - Session I ends
- Oct 4 - Session II begins; opea drop and add period for Session II ends at 11:59 pm
- Oct 6 - Last day to withdraw with a grade of W from Full Session (non-eCore) classes
- Oct 7-8 - Fall Break; no classes, offices open
- Oct 9 - No Satruday classes
- Oct 28 - Last to withdraw with a grade of W from Session II (non-eCore) classes
- Nov 1 - Registration for Spring 2022 beings for currently enrolled students
- Nov 22 - 26 - Thanksgiving Break; offices closes Nov 25th and 26th
- Nov 27 - No Saturday classes
- Dec 3 - Fall classes end
- Dec 4-10 - Final Examinations
- Dec 11 - Fall graduation (time and details to be announced)
- Dec 13 - Grades due by 12:00 (noon)
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 839-6438
- For Graduation related questions, please email email@example.com
- For information regarding transfer credits or transfer evaluations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Financial Aid related questions, please email email@example.com or phone (678) 839-6421
- For Tuition or Fee related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (678) 839-4737