Each Tuesday morning, we invite you to visit our beautiful 645+ acre campus for a campus experience just for Transfer Students (Please Note: This event does not replace Orientation). Customize your visit to include an information session, meeting with your admissions representative, financial aid, someone from your academic department, veteran’s services, and more! If you are not sure how to Transfer West, we can create a personalized plan just for you.
Transfer Tuesdays Schedule of Events:
- 9:00am EST*: Optional Information Session
- 11:00am EST**: Walking tour of campus (check-in begins at 10:30am EST)
- 12:00pm EST forward*: Customize your afternoon by meeting with your personal admissions representative and/or visiting other departments on campus including Nursing, Education, Business, Criminology, Center for Adult Learners & Veterans, or Housing & Residence Life
- Visit recommended stops on the Extended "On Your Own" Campus Tour
- Take advantage of your 10% off coupon to the UWG Bookstore
* Select these options during your Transfer Tuesday registration
**Everyone is automatically signed up for the walking tour upon registration for the event
ACCEPTED STUDENTS - If possible, please sign up 1-2 weeks in advance so that we can be sure to have your Transfer Credit Evaluation completed by the time you visit!
Transfer Thursdays @ UWG Newnan
Each Thursday, we invite you to visit our second location in Newnan within the old Newnan Hospital right off the downtown square. Transfer Thursday gives you a chance to meet one-on-one with your admissions representative to create a personalized plan just for you on how you can transfer to UWG! These appointments are in 30 minute increments and, upon signing up, you will be emailed to select your appointment time that we will set aside just for you.
Please be aware Transfer Thursdays do not replace Orientation, nor do they include academic meeting components/tours and are limited to transfer admission meetings only