Each Tuesday, Transfer Students have two opportunities to take a closer look at our beautiful 645+ acre campus! (Please Note: This event does not replace Orientation). Customize your visit to include an information session, a campus tour, and an opportunity to meet with your admissions representative. You can also visit Offices like Financial Aid, Enrollment Services, UWG's Center for Adult Learners and Veterans, and others! We'll teach you all about how you can Transfer West, and create a personalized plan just for you.
We offer sessions in the afternoon and in the evening to meet your schedule. Time line and registration is below:
Transfer Tuesday Schedule:
- 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm : Information Session (check-in begins at 1:30 pm EST)
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Walking tour of campus
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Optional meeting with your admissions representative and/or visit with offices like Financial Aid, Enrollment Services, Center for Adult Learners & Veterans, Registrar, and others.
Transfer Tuesdays at Twilight Schedule:
- 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm: Information Session (check-in begins at 4:30 pm EST)
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Walking tour of campus
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm: Optional meeting with Admissions Representative
Newnan Center Visits
Transfer Students can visit the UWG Newnan Center in Coweta County! (Please Note: This does not replace Orientation) These visits include a tour of the facility and an opportunity to meet one on one with a representative to discuss academic programs, support services, and admission requirements!
One on One Meetings By Appointment
Transfer Students are more than welcome to set up a one on one appointment to discuss transfer admission requirements and process, student life, academic programs, and the like. Email email@example.com for availability and scheduling.