The Financial Aid Office and Office of the Registrar combined efforts to create an office dedicated to customer service. The UWG Enrollment Services Center opened in 2010 and became the 1st stop for Financial Aid and Registrar needs. The ESC is conveniently located on the first floor of Parker Hall and is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
The ESC not only provides face-to-face customer service for the Financial Aid Office and Office of the Registrar, but the ESC is also home to the ESC Call Center. The ESC Call Center answers the incoming calls for the Enrollment Services Center, Financial Aid Office, Office of the Registrar, Office of Admissions, and Housing and Residence Life. During peak periods the ESC Call Center receives upwards of 3,700 phone call within a day. During July 2014, the Call Center received 29,866 calls.
Lastly, the Enrollment Services Center is also home to the Imaging Center. The Imaging Center scans and files documents for the Enrollment Services Center, Financial Aid Office, Office of the Registrar, Office of Admissions, and Office of Graduate and International Admissions.
Below are some of the services the ESC provides.
- Registration troubleshooting
- Transcript request processing
- Enrollment and Degree Verification processing
- Bookstore Credit Explanations
- Bill Assistance
- Answers to general financial aid questions
- Assisting students with completing the FAFSA and other Financial Aid documents
- Wolf Watch training
- Graduation Application troubleshooting
- Accepts Financial Aid and Registrar forms
- Assistance with BanWeb navigation
Please start with the ESC. We are happy to assist you or direct you to the appropriate individuals who can.