Please be aware if you receive an email message from the Bursar’s office DO NOT ignore the message. The Bursar’s office will only send you emails if you have a balance due, or in the event there is an issue with your student account that requires immediate attention. Please make sure you regularly check your student email account.
Welcome to the Bursar's Office
The mission of the Bursar's Office is to provide quality support and information to students in the assessment and collection of all student fees, the disbursement of all student refunds, and the fiscal management of all student financial aid programs including federal, state, and private funding.Nelnet Payment Plan
Standard Office Hours
Monday & Tuesday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Thursday & Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Loans & Cashier Hours
Monday & Tuesday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM-4:30 PM
Thursday & Friday 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Spring Semester 2017
- Nov 1 - First day to sign up for a Nelnet Payment Plan.
- Nov 1- Short Term Loans Open for Spring 2017 Semester.
- Dec 12 - 11:59 p.m. Fee Payment Deadline for ALL 2017 Spring Sessions, regardless of when sessions begin. All Tuition and Fees are Due (excludes housing/meal plan charges).*
- Jan 9 - 11:59 p.m. Deadline to sign up for a Nelnet Payment Plan.
- Jan 13 - 11:59 p.m. Final Fee Payment Deadline for Spring 2017 Full Term, Spring Session I, and WebMBA. All Tuition, Fees, Housing, and Meal Plans are Due.* **CLASSES WILL BE DROPPED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY, WHICH WILL BE TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2017.**
- Jan 17 - 11:59 p.m. Final Fee Payment Deadline for Spring 2017 eCore Full Session, eCore Short Session I, eMajor Full Session, eMajor Short Session I, and European Union. All Tuition, Fees, Housing, and Meal Plans are Due.*
- Mar 6 - 11:59 p.m. Final Fee Payment Deadline for Spring 2017 Session II. All Tuition, Fees, Housing, and Meal Plans are Due.*
- Mar 13 - 11:59 p.m. Final Fee Payment Deadline for Spring 2017 eCore Short Session II, and eMajor Short Session II. All Tuition, Fees, Housing, and Meal Plans are Due.*
*If you are registered for ANY sessions by this date, ALL charges are due regardless of when the session begins.
** "ALL CHARGES" means, ANY charges on your account, such as tuition, fees, housing, meal plans, special course fees, fines, Greek Village charges, etc.**
- Spring 2017 refunds for FULL SESSION & SHORT SESSION I courses will begin processing the First Week of February.
- Spring 2017 refunds for SESSION II & SHORT SESSION II (eCore & eMajor) courses will begin processing the Last Week of March.
- All refunds will be issued to the student's BankMobile Vibe Account.
- For more information regarding the disbursement of refunds CLICK HERE .
- For information on how to authorize your financial aid award to pay off previous term balances CLICK HERE .
- To contact the Bursar's Office regarding your refund please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .